For all our health and in order to protect the most vulnerable, we are obliged to observe certain basic rules, not only to comply with the authorities, but also as a moral obligation.
Seefeld is a touristic destination where the guests indulge in outdoor activities during the day in a spacious and sometimes even lonely landscape. Also in the hotel area you will almost always find secluded spots where you can separate yourself from other guests.
Cancellation deadlines for reservations without worries
If you have reservations concerning the overall situation, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. In the event that our house, or Seefeld, are under quarantine, your reservation will, of course, be cancelled free of charge up to the day of arrival. For the eventuality that you are prevented from travelling due to Covid-19 on your side, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, ideally with Europäischen Reiseversicherung.
To protect everyone involved, we have created a concept of measures that is continuously adapted in accordance with the official guidelines. These new regulations for hygiene and distancation will, unfortunately, also change some cherished traditions, but hopefully, the hospitality and cordiality will remain.
- All of our employees are regularly tested for Covid
- At the reception, plexiglass panels provide the necessary separation
- In the area of the restaurant, employees and guests are requested to regularly disinfect their hands
- The minimum distance between the tables in the restaurant is guaranteed. The guests of one room have one table.
- We only use disinfected microfiber cloths and approved disinfectants to clean and disinfect the rooms.
- Dispensers with disinfectants can be found in the restaurant, lounge, reception, sauna and toilets. A hand care cream is also available to protect your hands.
- Our sauna is available to the guests of only one room / household for 1.5 hours.
We thank you for your comprehension when we also warn you to be careful in advance of your arrival. We kindly ask you to refrain from visiting our hotel if you have not felt healthy in the last week prior to arrival or if you have / had acute illness symptoms such as fever, cough or cold symptoms. We also ask you to reconsider the trip if someone in your immediate environment is ill. This, of course, applies as well to our employees and visitors to the house.
You can find updates on entry regulations and security requirements on the websites of the Austrian Federal Government and the Tyrolean Provincial Government
We are at your disposal for any further questions.